Traveling Luck for Otto, Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
Where is Otto?What's around Otto?
Wikipedia near Otto
Where to stay near Otto
The timezone in Otto is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.36666670000000001°, Longitude. 42.533333300000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Otto, in Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Guur Naab (13.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Oaani (22.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Kuwaajuule (23.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Biloone (5.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Matooni (23.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Toomba (13.3km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Guduri (39.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Dayaara Daga (18.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Faarax Garaad (25.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Genalē Wenz (33.9km)
Airports close to Otto
Kisimayu(KMU), Kismayu, Somalia (16.6km)