Traveling Luck for Chisimayu, Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
Where is Chisimayu?What's around Chisimayu?
Wikipedia near Chisimayu
Where to stay near Chisimayu
Also known as Chisimaio, Kisimayo, Kisimayu, Kismaanyo, Kismaayo, Kismanyo, Kismayo, Kismayu, Kismānyó, キスマヨ
The timezone in Chisimayu is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 17:58. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.3667°, Longitude. 42.5333°
Satellite map around Chisimayu
Loading map of Chisimayu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chisimayu, in Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Guur Naab (13.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Oaani (22.1km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Kuwaajuule (23.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Biloone (5.2km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Matooni (23.3km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Toomba (13.3km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Guduri (39.3km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Dayaara Daga (18.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Faarax Garaad (25.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Genalē Wenz (33.9km)
Airports close to Chisimayu
Kisimayu(KMU), Kismayu, Somalia (16.6km)