Traveling Luck for Alele, Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
Where is Alele?What's around Alele?
Wikipedia near Alele
Where to stay near Alele
The timezone in Alele is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 18:09. It's light
Latitude. -0.29999999999999999°, Longitude. 42.5°
Geographic features & Photographs around Alele, in Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Guur Naab (22.4km)
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- El Ualud (31.2km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Kuwaajuule (33.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Biloone (18.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Toomba (19.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Dayaara Daga (11.7km)
- a large commercialized agricultural landholding with associated buildings and other facilities.
- Hela Walad (31.2km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Faarax Garaad (23.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Genalē Wenz (31.5km)
Airports close to Alele
Kisimayu(KMU), Kismayu, Somalia (19.3km)