Traveling Luck for Biloone, Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
Where is Biloone?What's around Biloone?
Wikipedia near Biloone
Where to stay near Biloone
The timezone in Biloone is Africa/Mogadishu
Sunrise at 06:03 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. -0.38333329999999999°, Longitude. 42.516666700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Biloone, in Jubbada Hoose, Somalia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Buuraha Guur Naab (8.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Oaani (18.8km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Kuwaajuule (18.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Biloone (0km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Raas Matooni (18.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Toomba (18.5km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Guduri (34.1km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Bannaanka Dayaara Daga (23.2km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Faarax Garaad (22.5km)
Airports close to Biloone
Kisimayu(KMU), Kismayu, Somalia (12.8km)