Traveling Luck for Karunga, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Karunga?What's around Karunga?
Wikipedia near Karunga
Where to stay near Karunga
The timezone in Karunga is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.4667°, Longitude. 36.8167°
Satellite map around Karunga
Loading map of Karunga and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Karunga, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Princess Hilda Bridge (40.6km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Sugota Naibor Swamp (15.4km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Naibelebele Dam (47km)
Airports close to Karunga
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (125.1km)
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (186.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Karunga
Isiolo, Isiolo, Kenya (171.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.