Traveling Luck for Ewaso Ngiro, Eastern, Kenya
Where is Ewaso Ngiro?What's around Ewaso Ngiro?
Wikipedia near Ewaso Ngiro
Where to stay near Ewaso Ngiro
The timezone in Ewaso Ngiro is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:30 and Sunset at 18:38. It's light
Latitude. 0.5667°, Longitude. 36.8667°
Satellite map around Ewaso Ngiro
Loading map of Ewaso Ngiro and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ewaso Ngiro, in Eastern, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Doinyo Ngiro (23km)
- small standing waterbodies.
- Tura Dams (40.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Sugota Naibor Swamp (39.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tura (37.1km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Naibelebele Dam (27.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Kelele (50.7km)
Airports close to Ewaso Ngiro
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (142km)
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (206.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ewaso Ngiro
Isiolo, Isiolo, Kenya (166km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.