Traveling Luck for Engare Motorog, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Engare Motorog?What's around Engare Motorog?
Wikipedia near Engare Motorog
Where to stay near Engare Motorog
Also known as Mutara
The timezone in Engare Motorog is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:40. It's light
Latitude. 0.4667°, Longitude. 36.8167°
Satellite map around Engare Motorog
Loading map of Engare Motorog and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Engare Motorog, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Princess Hilda Bridge (40.6km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Sugota Naibor Swamp (15.4km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Naibelebele Dam (47km)
Airports close to Engare Motorog
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (125.1km)
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (186.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Engare Motorog
Isiolo, Isiolo, Kenya (171.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.