Traveling Luck for Lorkinyang, Eastern, Kenya
Where is Lorkinyang?What's around Lorkinyang?
Wikipedia near Lorkinyang
Where to stay near Lorkinyang
The timezone in Lorkinyang is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:34. It's light
Latitude. 0.6000°, Longitude. 36.8667°
Satellite map around Lorkinyang
Loading map of Lorkinyang and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Lorkinyang, in Eastern, Kenya
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tura (39.2km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Naibelebele Dam (21.1km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Doinyo Ngiro (21.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Kelele (43.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Lengei (48.1km)
Airports close to Lorkinyang
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (149km)
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (213.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Lorkinyang
Isiolo, Isiolo, Kenya (168.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.