Traveling Luck for Ewaso Narok, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Ewaso Narok?What's around Ewaso Narok?
Wikipedia near Ewaso Narok
Where to stay near Ewaso Narok
Also known as Engare Uaso Narok, Euaso Narok, Guaso N'Erok, Guaso Narok, Narok River, Uaso Narok
The timezone in Ewaso Narok is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 18:19. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.5167°, Longitude. 36.8667°
Satellite map around Ewaso Narok
Loading map of Ewaso Narok and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ewaso Narok, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Murijo (32.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Doinyo Ngiro (28.4km)
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Princess Hilda Bridge (47.7km)
- small standing waterbodies.
- Tura Dams (40.2km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Sugota Naibor Swamp (30.8km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Naibelebele Dam (37.8km)
Airports close to Ewaso Narok
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (131.6km)
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (195.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ewaso Narok
Isiolo, Isiolo, Kenya (163.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.