Traveling Luck for Sugota Naibor Swamp, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Sugota Naibor Swamp?What's around Sugota Naibor Swamp?
Wikipedia near Sugota Naibor Swamp
Where to stay near Sugota Naibor Swamp
The timezone in Sugota Naibor Swamp is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 18:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.4167°, Longitude. 36.7667°
Satellite map around Sugota Naibor Swamp
Loading map of Sugota Naibor Swamp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sugota Naibor Swamp, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a structure erected across an obstacle such as a stream, road, etc., in order to carry roads, railroads, and pedestrians across.
- Princess Hilda Bridge (38.7km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mukogodo Trust Land (44km)
- police post;
- a building in which police are stationed.
- Ewaso Ngiro (39.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ilpinguin (47.6km)
Airports close to Sugota Naibor Swamp
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (120.2km)
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (178.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sugota Naibor Swamp
Isiolo, Isiolo, Kenya (181.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.