Traveling Luck for Ndura, Rift Valley, Kenya
Where is Ndura?What's around Ndura?
Wikipedia near Ndura
Where to stay near Ndura
The timezone in Ndura is Africa/Nairobi
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 18:49. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.5667°, Longitude. 36.8667°
Satellite map around Ndura
Loading map of Ndura and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ndura, in Rift Valley, Kenya
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Doinyo Ngiro (23km)
- small standing waterbodies.
- Tura Dams (40.7km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Sugota Naibor Swamp (39.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Tura (37.1km)
- a small standing waterbody.
- Naibelebele Dam (27.5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lake Kelele (50.7km)
Airports close to Ndura
Nanyuki(NYK), Nanyuki, Kenya (142km)
Nyeri(NYE), Nyeri, Kenya (206.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ndura
Isiolo, Isiolo, Kenya (166km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.