Traveling Luck for Frank Bay, Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
Where is Frank Bay?What's around Frank Bay?
Wikipedia near Frank Bay
Where to stay near Frank Bay
The timezone in Frank Bay is America/Port_of_Spain
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 10.0667°, Longitude. -61.6500°
Satellite map around Frank Bay
Loading map of Frank Bay and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Frank Bay, in Saint Patrick, Trinidad and Tobago
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Erin River (0km)
- Carapal River (0km)
- Arena River (3.1km)
- Saint Hill River (6.2km)
- Lo Charro River (9.8km)
- Guapo River (11.2km)
- Quebrada Honda (12.7km)
- Ambard River (12.7km)
- Grand Ravine (12.8km)
- Hope River (13.8km)
- Coroyal River (13.9km)
- Quarahoon River (15.7km)
- Cimetiere River (16.7km)
- Cap-de-Ville River (18.1km)
- Forest River (18.7km)
- Chagonaray River (21.6km)
- Guayabal River (21.6km)
- Boss River (21.8km)
- Guapo River (22km)
- Little John River (24.2km)
- Irois River (24.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Despatch Reef (15.7km)
- an open body of water forming a slight recession in a coastline.
- Puerto Grande (3.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- County of Saint Patrick (22.4km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Erin Savanna (6.2km)
Airports close to Frank Bay
Piarco(POS), Port-of-spain, Trinidad & tobago (114km)
Guiria(GUI), Guiria, Venezuela (154.3km)