Traveling Luck for Kablar, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kablar?What's around Kablar?
Wikipedia near Kablar
Where to stay near Kablar
Also known as Kablart
The timezone in Kablar is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 16:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9119°, Longitude. 20.1925° , Elevation. 885m
Satellite map around Kablar
Loading map of Kablar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kablar, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ovčar Banja (1.9km)
- Ljubičići (2km)
- Rošci (2.4km)
- Međuvršje (2.5km)
- Kamenica (3.4km)
- Planinci (3.6km)
- Dučalovići (4km)
- Odžići (4km)
- Navosela (4.3km)
- Caganje (4.6km)
- Popovići (4.8km)
- Tomići (5km)
- Donji Karanci (5.1km)
- Tučkovo (5.3km)
- Stranjani (5.3km)
- Glavaj (5.7km)
- Sadljike (5.8km)
- Rtari (6.3km)
- Boškovići (6.4km)
- Pakovrače (6.4km)
- Rogosevici (6.4km)
- Maćići (6.9km)
- Manđelica (6.9km)
Accommodation around Kablar
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (6.4km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Vidovska Kosa (6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (6.6km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (0.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (4.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (3.4km)
Airports close to Kablar
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (118.3km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (176km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (193.2km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (237.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (238.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kablar
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (190.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.