Traveling Luck for Veliko Polje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Veliko Polje?What's around Veliko Polje?
Wikipedia near Veliko Polje
Where to stay near Veliko Polje
The timezone in Veliko Polje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:08 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9500°, Longitude. 20.1667°
Satellite map around Veliko Polje
Loading map of Veliko Polje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Veliko Polje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Navosela (1.3km)
- Kamenica (2.1km)
- Glavaj (3.4km)
- Odžići (3.5km)
- Rošci (3.6km)
- Donji Karanci (3.7km)
- Gornji Karanci (4km)
- Ljubičići (4.6km)
- Čarapići (5.4km)
- Caganje (5.9km)
- Međuvršje (6km)
- Lokva (6.2km)
- Pranjani (6.2km)
- Šumljakovina (6.7km)
- Tučkovo (6.9km)
- Ovčar Banja (7km)
- Maćići (7.1km)
- Papratište (7.2km)
Accommodation around Veliko Polje
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (6.5km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (6.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (1.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (7.3km)
Airports close to Veliko Polje
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (113.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (173.9km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (198.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (232.7km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (236.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Veliko Polje
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.