Traveling Luck for Kamenova Glava, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kamenova Glava?What's around Kamenova Glava?
Wikipedia near Kamenova Glava
Where to stay near Kamenova Glava
Also known as Kamena Glava
The timezone in Kamenova Glava is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:09 and Sunset at 16:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9378°, Longitude. 20.1711°
Satellite map around Kamenova Glava
Loading map of Kamenova Glava and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kamenova Glava, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kamenica (0.6km)
- Navosela (0.8km)
- Rošci (2.3km)
- Odžići (2.4km)
- Donji Karanci (3km)
- Ljubičići (3.3km)
- Glavaj (3.7km)
- Gornji Karanci (4.1km)
- Međuvršje (4.8km)
- Caganje (5.2km)
- Ovčar Banja (5.4km)
- Tučkovo (5.7km)
- Čarapići (6km)
- Maćići (6.2km)
- Papratište (6.7km)
- Planinci (7km)
- Pranjani (7.2km)
- Stranjani (7.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kamenova Glava
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (4.9km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (3.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (3.9km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (4.4km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (4.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (3.1km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (6.7km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (6.1km)
Airports close to Kamenova Glava
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (115.1km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (197.1km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (234.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (236.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kamenova Glava
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (189.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.