Traveling Luck for Drno Brdo, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Drno Brdo?What's around Drno Brdo?
Wikipedia near Drno Brdo
Where to stay near Drno Brdo
The timezone in Drno Brdo is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:43 and Sunset at 16:07. It's light
Latitude. 43.9414°, Longitude. 20.1958°
Satellite map around Drno Brdo
Loading map of Drno Brdo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drno Brdo, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Rošci (1.4km)
- Navosela (1.9km)
- Glavaj (1.9km)
- Kamenica (2km)
- Ljubičići (2.1km)
- Caganje (3km)
- Međuvršje (3.3km)
- Odžići (4.5km)
- Donji Karanci (5.3km)
- Ovčar Banja (5.7km)
- Kućići (5.8km)
- Miokovci (5.8km)
- Pranjani (5.9km)
- Beke (6.4km)
- Gornji Karanci (6.5km)
- Topalovići (6.8km)
- Lokva (7.2km)
- Dučalovići (7.4km)
Accommodation around Drno Brdo
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (5.5km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (4.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (4.9km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (2.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (4.4km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (4.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (4.5km)
Airports close to Drno Brdo
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (114.4km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (176.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (196.5km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (235.1km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (239.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Drno Brdo
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (187.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.