Traveling Luck for Navosela, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Navosela?What's around Navosela?
Wikipedia near Navosela
Where to stay near Navosela
The timezone in Navosela is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:05 and Sunset at 16:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.9425°, Longitude. 20.1758°
Satellite map around Navosela
Loading map of Navosela and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Navosela, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Navosela
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (5.3km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Tešovića Kosa (3.6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Osoje (3.1km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (4.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Železnička Stanica Ovčar Banja (5.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bjeliš (3.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (6.1km)
Airports close to Navosela
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (114.5km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (174.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (197.4km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (234km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (237.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Navosela
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (188.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.