Traveling Luck for Planinci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Planinci?What's around Planinci?
Wikipedia near Planinci
Where to stay near Planinci
The timezone in Planinci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 16:08. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.8850°, Longitude. 20.1847°
Satellite map around Planinci
Loading map of Planinci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Planinci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Planinci (0km)
- Tomići (1.5km)
- Ovčar Banja (1.7km)
- Popovići (2.2km)
- Dučalovići (2.9km)
- Sadljike (3km)
- Stranjani (3.2km)
- Rađenovići (3.4km)
- Rogosevici (3.9km)
- Markovica (4km)
- Boškovići (4.6km)
- Tučkovo (4.9km)
- Rtari (5.3km)
- Lučani (5.4km)
- Međuvršje (5.5km)
- Ljubičići (5.5km)
- Lisice (5.6km)
- Manđelica (5.6km)
- Jovaševići (5.7km)
- Kukići (5.7km)
- Dljin (5.9km)
- Odžići (6km)
- Rošci (6km)
- Jelen Do (6.4km)
- Kamenica (6.6km)
- Maćići (6.8km)
- Donji Karanci (6.8km)
- Bogićevići (6.9km)
Accommodation around Planinci
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Ovčarsko-Kablarska Klisura (2.8km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Sveti Sava (3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Branojevac (1.7km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Lučani (6.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Međuvrško Jezero (5.8km)
Airports close to Planinci
Beograd(BEG), Beograd, Yugoslavia (121.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (175.1km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (190.3km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (235.7km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (240.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Planinci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (194.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.