Traveling Luck for Niševac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Nisevac?What's around Nisevac?
Wikipedia near Nisevac
Where to stay near Niševac
Also known as Nisevci, Niśevci
The timezone in Nisevac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:59 and Sunset at 15:56. It's light
Latitude. 43.4586°, Longitude. 22.0992°
Satellite map around Niševac
Loading map of Niševac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Niševac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Brestovac (6km)
- Grdobran (6km)
- Staro Selo (6.4km)
- Dubrava (6.5km)
- Tlasti Del (6.7km)
- Grujin Del (7.2km)
- Zakućje (7.3km)
- Nerezina (7.6km)
- Unjakovica (7.7km)
- Bećirovača (7.9km)
- Telešica (8.4km)
- Megdan (8.5km)
- Dubrava (8.5km)
- Leinac (8.6km)
- Česta (8.7km)
- Sastavci (8.9km)
- Markov Most (9km)
- Stubal (9km)
- Merkovica (9.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Niševac
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Svinjski Kamen (7.7km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (7.8km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (8.4km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Kojin Krst (7.5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (8.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (8.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Štrbanovac (9.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (1.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Svrljig (5.5km)
Airports close to Niševac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.9km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (160.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (202.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Niševac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (231.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.