Traveling Luck for Sastavci, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Sastavci?What's around Sastavci?
Wikipedia near Sastavci
Where to stay near Sastavci
The timezone in Sastavci is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:49 and Sunset at 16:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.5019°, Longitude. 22.1714°
Satellite map around Sastavci
Loading map of Sastavci and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sastavci, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Sastavci (0km)
- Bobovište (1.9km)
- Osredak (2.8km)
- Bare (2.9km)
- Ključ (3.2km)
- Zakućje (3.4km)
- Govedarica (3.4km)
- Bećirovača (3.7km)
- Korito (3.7km)
- Kaluđerovica (3.7km)
- Staro Selo (4.1km)
- Temije (4.1km)
- Dubrava (4.4km)
- Preseka (4.5km)
- Unjakovica (4.7km)
- Crkvište (4.8km)
- Kulišta (5.1km)
- Gorunjak (5.2km)
- Brestovac (5.4km)
- Levovik (5.8km)
- Mastina (5.9km)
- Klekov Del (5.9km)
- Česta (5.9km)
- Aramlija (6.1km)
- Cerje (6.2km)
- Ravna Poljana (6.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Sastavci
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Tresibaba (5km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (2.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Milenova Padina (5.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Orešački Potok (5.8km)
- coal mine(s);
- a mine where coal is extracted.
- lignite coal mine (6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Varnički Vrh (5.7km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (1.1km)
Airports close to Sastavci
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (159km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (163.7km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (193.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sastavci
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (228.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.