Traveling Luck for Grujin Del, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Grujin Del?What's around Grujin Del?
Wikipedia near Grujin Del
Where to stay near Grujin Del
The timezone in Grujin Del is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:54 and Sunset at 15:55. It's light
Latitude. 43.5133°, Longitude. 22.0986°
Satellite map around Grujin Del
Loading map of Grujin Del and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grujin Del, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Grujin Del (0km)
- Tlasti Del (0.8km)
- Markov Most (1.9km)
- Brestovac (2km)
- Česta (2.2km)
- Unjakovica (2.5km)
- Grdobran (2.5km)
- Stubal (2.6km)
- Nerezina (2.8km)
- Cerje (2.9km)
- Vukšinac (2.9km)
- Staro Selo (3.1km)
- Dubrava (3.2km)
- Jovanov Del (3.2km)
- Dubrava (3.3km)
- Bećirovača (3.5km)
- Most (3.6km)
- Zakućje (3.7km)
- Krstatac (3.9km)
- Ozimica (3.9km)
- Telešica (4.2km)
- Potkraj (4.6km)
- Govedarica (4.6km)
- Bara (4.7km)
- Penjaže (4.8km)
- Bukovik (4.8km)
Accommodation around Grujin Del
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Cudino Ždrelo (3.9km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Varnički Vrh (3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (1.2km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (4.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (3km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (2.2km)
Airports close to Grujin Del
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.3km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (165.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (198.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Grujin Del
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (224.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.