Traveling Luck for Visoka Stena, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Visoka Stena?What's around Visoka Stena?
Wikipedia near Visoka Stena
Where to stay near Visoka Stena
The timezone in Visoka Stena is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 16:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4667°, Longitude. 22.0500°
Satellite map around Visoka Stena
Loading map of Visoka Stena and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Visoka Stena, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Leinac (4.8km)
- Dubrava (5.1km)
- Megdan (5.1km)
- Grdobran (5.3km)
- Radikinac (5.8km)
- Telešica (6.2km)
- Nerezina (6.3km)
- Podina (6.3km)
- Zajčevac (6.3km)
- Selište (6.5km)
- Merkovica (6.6km)
- Veljanica (6.6km)
- Kladančić (6.9km)
- Tlasti Del (6.9km)
- Plevnjište (7.1km)
- Potkraj (7.3km)
- Selište (7.7km)
- Grujin Del (7.7km)
- Brestovac (7.7km)
- Staro Lozje (8km)
- Stubal (8.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Visoka Stena
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Durčina Padina (7.4km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (6.1km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (4.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (7km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Kojin Krst (5.1km)
Airports close to Visoka Stena
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152.6km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (165.1km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (202.3km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (205.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Visoka Stena
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (229.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.