Traveling Luck for Svrljig, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Svrljig?What's around Svrljig?
Wikipedia near Svrljig
Where to stay near Svrljig
Also known as Surljig
The timezone in Svrljig is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:00 and Sunset at 16:24. It's light
Latitude. 43.4133°, Longitude. 22.1211°
Satellite map around Svrljig
Loading map of Svrljig and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Svrljig, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Svrljig (0km)
- Željevo (2.7km)
- Prekonoga (2.9km)
- Ðurinac (3.3km)
- Merdželat (3.5km)
- Ribare (3.6km)
- Šljivovik (3.7km)
- Pojate (4.2km)
- Beloinje (5.2km)
- Drainac (6.1km)
- Niševac (6.3km)
- Izvor (7.2km)
- Plužina (7.4km)
- Crnoljevica (7.6km)
- Oreovac (7.7km)
- Vrelo (8.7km)
- Pasjača (9.3km)
- Miljkovac (9.4km)
- Grbavče (9.6km)
- Varoš (9.8km)
- Palilula (10km)
- Sićevo (10.1km)
- Lalinac (10.5km)
- Okruglica (10.7km)
- Burdimo (10.8km)
- Jasenovik (10.8km)
- Tijovac (11.1km)
- Svrljiška Topla (12.2km)
- Slivje (12.7km)
Accommodation around Svrljig
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Sićevačka Klisura (10.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Turska Strana (12.5km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Svrljig (5.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (7.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Svinjski Kamen (12.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Opština Svrljig (0.8km)
Airports close to Svrljig
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (152km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (155.5km)
Skopje(SKP), Skopje, Former macedonia (197.1km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (204.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Svrljig
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (237.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.