Traveling Luck for Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Stanica Svrljiski Miljkovac?What's around Stanica Svrljiski Miljkovac?
Wikipedia near Stanica Svrljiski Miljkovac
Where to stay near Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac
Also known as Svrljiski Miljkovac, Svrljiški Miljkovac
The timezone in Stanica Svrljiski Miljkovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:51 and Sunset at 16:40. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.4892°, Longitude. 22.1347°
Satellite map around Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac
Loading map of Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Staro Selo (1.9km)
- Zakućje (2.4km)
- Brestovac (2.6km)
- Bećirovača (3.1km)
- Unjakovica (3.4km)
- Sastavci (3.9km)
- Dubrava (4km)
- Govedarica (4.3km)
- Grujin Del (4.7km)
- Tlasti Del (4.8km)
- Česta (4.8km)
- Cerje (5.5km)
- Grdobran (5.7km)
- Bobovište (5.8km)
- Temije (5.8km)
- Bare (5.8km)
- Vukšinac (6km)
- Markov Most (6km)
- Kaluđerovica (6.4km)
- Osredak (6.5km)
- Preseka (6.5km)
- Dubrava (6.6km)
- Jovanov Del (6.7km)
- Nerezina (6.9km)
- Kulišta (7km)
- Ključ (7.1km)
Accommodation around Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Rt (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Varnički Vrh (5.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Vujin Krst (6.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Mamutica (5.6km)
- a low area surrounded by higher land and usually characterized by interior drainage.
- Vučina Vrtača (3.1km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Milenova Padina (6.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Ridinac (6.2km)
- intermittent stream;
- a water course which dries up in the dry season.
- Slepči Potok (6.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Svrljig Grad (4.4km)
- a building for the shelter and feeding of farm animals, especially horses.
- Savinjske Pojate (4.6km)
Airports close to Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (160.2km)
Sofia(SOF), Sofia, Bulgaria (160.6km)
Craiova(CRA), Craiova, Romania (197.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Stanica Svrljiški Miljkovac
Vrsac, Vrsac, Yugoslavia (228.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.