Traveling Luck for Milošev Do, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Milosev Do?What's around Milosev Do?
Wikipedia near Milosev Do
Where to stay near Milošev Do
Also known as Milosev Dol, Milošev Dol
The timezone in Milosev Do is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:35 and Sunset at 16:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3156°, Longitude. 19.7878°
Satellite map around Milošev Do
Loading map of Milošev Do and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Milošev Do, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Milošev Do
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (5.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kumrijina Česma (3.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crvene Stene (3.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Doratica (6.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (3.3km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Šćepanica (4.4km)
Airports close to Milošev Do
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (136km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (153.6km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (154.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (157.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (177km)