Traveling Luck for Rudopolje, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Rudopolje?What's around Rudopolje?
Wikipedia near Rudopolje
Where to stay near Rudopolje
The timezone in Rudopolje is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2881°, Longitude. 19.7756°
Satellite map around Rudopolje
Loading map of Rudopolje and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rudopolje, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Valenica (0.5km)
- Venac (1.9km)
- Mali Jadovnik (2.1km)
- Klik (3.1km)
- Debelo Brdo (3.5km)
- Katunić (3.5km)
- Kosa (4km)
- Čelina (4.2km)
- Konjska Glava (4.4km)
- Kujeva Glava (4.7km)
- Kobilja Glava (4.8km)
- Mali Rastovac (5km)
- Mali Brusovnik (5.1km)
- Rnjač (5.1km)
- Gradac (5.2km)
- (( Mrčkovsko Brdo )) (5.2km)
- Kašanj (5.3km)
- (( Čuker )) (5.3km)
- Kozomor (5.7km)
Accommodation around Rudopolje
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ogrljača (4.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crvene Stene (3.4km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Križevac (3.8km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (1.6km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Kumrijina Česma (6.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Vodički Potok (6.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (2km)
Airports close to Rudopolje
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (132.2km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.7km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.2km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (154.4km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (174km)