Traveling Luck for Valenica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Valenica?What's around Valenica?
Wikipedia near Valenica
Where to stay near Valenica
The timezone in Valenica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.2853°, Longitude. 19.7722° , Elevation. 1601m
Satellite map around Valenica
Loading map of Valenica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Valenica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Valenica (0km)
- Venac (1.6km)
- Mali Jadovnik (2.4km)
- Klik (3.2km)
- Kosa (3.6km)
- Katunić (3.8km)
- Čelina (3.9km)
- Konjska Glava (4km)
- Debelo Brdo (4km)
- Kujeva Glava (4.5km)
- Mali Brusovnik (4.7km)
- (( Čuker )) (4.8km)
- (( Mrčkovsko Brdo )) (4.9km)
- Gradac (4.9km)
- Mali Rastovac (4.9km)
- Rnjač (5km)
- Kobilja Glava (5.1km)
- Veliki Brusovnik (5.7km)
- Kašanj (5.7km)
- Klik (5.8km)
Accommodation around Valenica
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Ogrljača (4.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Crvene Stene (3.5km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Orlovska Glava (6km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Križevac (3.6km)
- karst area;
- a distinctive landscape developed on soluble rock such as limestone characterized by sinkholes, caves, disappearing streams, and underground drainage.
- Savin Krš (1.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vitiljka (1.8km)
Airports close to Valenica
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (131.7km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (153.7km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (153.9km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (154.1km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (173.6km)