Traveling Luck for Kobilja, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Kobilja?What's around Kobilja?
Wikipedia near Kobilja
Where to stay near Kobilja
The timezone in Kobilja is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:28 and Sunset at 17:37. It's light
Latitude. 43.3456°, Longitude. 19.7717°
Satellite map around Kobilja
Loading map of Kobilja and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kobilja, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dobroila (2.2km)
- Bećirovići (2.2km)
- Liješća (2.8km)
- Biskupići (2.9km)
- Bećirovići (3.3km)
- Bivolice (3.7km)
- Gvozd (3.7km)
- Pravoševo (3.7km)
- Bivolice (3.8km)
- Rupčine (4km)
- Divljaci (4km)
- Milošev Do (4.2km)
- Dvorište (4.2km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (4.8km)
- Turska Mala (5.3km)
- Prisoje (5.4km)
- Bakalovina (5.4km)
- Muškovina (5.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kobilja
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Rame (5.4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (2.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (4.7km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Šćepanica (5.5km)
Airports close to Kobilja
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (139km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (150.5km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.6km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (159.9km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (177.9km)