Traveling Luck for Glavica, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Glavica?What's around Glavica?
Wikipedia near Glavica
Where to stay near Glavica
Also known as Lesce, Lesće
The timezone in Glavica is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 05:30 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3511°, Longitude. 19.7814° , Elevation. 1230m
Satellite map around Glavica
Loading map of Glavica and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Glavica, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dobroila (1.3km)
- Liješća (1.6km)
- Biskupići (1.9km)
- Pravoševo (2.6km)
- Rupčine (3.2km)
- Bećirovići (3.3km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (3.6km)
- Bećirovići (4.4km)
- Gvozd (4.4km)
- Bakalovina (4.4km)
- Muškovina (4.5km)
- Bivolice (4.5km)
- Bivolice (4.6km)
- Milošev Do (4.7km)
- Turska Mala (5km)
- Podkonik (5km)
- Divljaci (5.2km)
- Dvorište (5.2km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (5.4km)
- Prisoje (5.4km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Glavica
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (2.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (5.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (4.2km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (1.4km)
Airports close to Glavica
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (140km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.3km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (161km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (179km)