Traveling Luck for Strane, Serbia (general), Serbia
Where is Strane?What's around Strane?
Wikipedia near Strane
Where to stay near Strane
The timezone in Strane is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:36 and Sunset at 16:14. It's Dark
Latitude. 43.3608°, Longitude. 19.7911°
Satellite map around Strane
Loading map of Strane and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Strane, in Serbia (general), Serbia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Liješća (0.7km)
- Biskupići (1km)
- Dobroila (1km)
- Pravoševo (1km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (2.1km)
- Rupčine (2.2km)
- Bakalovina (3km)
- Muškovina (3.5km)
- Podkonik (3.8km)
- Gornje Pravoševo (4km)
- Turska Mala (4.5km)
- Bećirovići (4.7km)
- Bivolice (5.4km)
- Bivolice (5.8km)
- Bećirovići (5.8km)
- Gvozd (5.8km)
- Milošev Do (5.9km)
- Prisoje (6.2km)
- Donja Kosatica (6.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Strane
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Duboki Dol (2.8km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Jerinin Grad (6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Dundor (5.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Međanska Reka (2.9km)
Airports close to Strane
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (141.6km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (151.3km)
Pristina(PRN), Pristina, Yugoslavia (158.5km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (162.6km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (180.5km)