Traveling Luck for Heggelvær, Nordland, Norway
Where is Heggelvaer?What's around Heggelvaer?
Wikipedia near Heggelvaer
Where to stay near Heggelvær
Also known as Heglevaer, Heglevær
The timezone in Heggelvaer is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 11:01 and Sunset at 13:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.5333°, Longitude. 12.0167°
Satellite map around Heggelvær
Loading map of Heggelvær and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Heggelvær, in Nordland, Norway
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Måneset (28.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Sørlandsvåg (33.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rost Flyplass (4.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Nordlandsflaket (37.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kallen (26.7km)
Airports close to Heggelvær
Bodo(BOO), Bodoe, Norway (108.4km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (183.3km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (209.5km)
Evenes(EVE), Evenes, Norway (229.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Heggelvær
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (244km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.