Traveling Luck for Åfjorden, Nordland, Norway
Where is Afjorden?What's around Afjorden?
Wikipedia near Afjorden
Where to stay near Åfjorden
Also known as Aafjorden
The timezone in Afjorden is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 01:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 67.4667°, Longitude. 11.9833°
Satellite map around Åfjorden
Loading map of Åfjorden and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Åfjorden, in Nordland, Norway
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Måneset (33.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Sørlandsvåg (38.6km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rost Flyplass (7.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Nordlandsflaket (43.8km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kallen (31.6km)
Airports close to Åfjorden
Bodo(BOO), Bodoe, Norway (108.1km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (175.9km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (202.6km)
Evenes(EVE), Evenes, Norway (234.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Åfjorden
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (238.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.