Traveling Luck for Måøya, Nordland, Norway
Where is Maoya?What's around Maoya?
Wikipedia near Maoya
Where to stay near Måøya
Also known as Maaoen, Maaoy, Maaöen, Maaöy
The timezone in Maoya is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 03:46 and Sunset at 20:35. It's light
Latitude. 67.5000°, Longitude. 12.0333°
Satellite map around Måøya
Loading map of Måøya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Måøya, in Nordland, Norway
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Måneset (29.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Sørlandsvåg (34.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rost Flyplass (3.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Nordlandsflaket (39.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kallen (27.7km)
Airports close to Måøya
Bodo(BOO), Bodoe, Norway (106.8km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (179.4km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (205.6km)
Evenes(EVE), Evenes, Norway (230.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Måøya
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (240.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.