Traveling Luck for Sandøya, Nordland, Norway
Where is Sandoya?What's around Sandoya?
Wikipedia near Sandoya
Where to stay near Sandøya
Also known as Sandholme, Sandoen, Sandöen
The timezone in Sandoya is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 00:53 and Sunset at 23:28. It's light
Latitude. 67.5333°, Longitude. 12.1667°
Satellite map around Sandøya
Loading map of Sandøya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sandøya, in Nordland, Norway
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Måneset (22.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Sørlandsvåg (27.7km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rost Flyplass (3.5km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Nordlandsflaket (32.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kallen (20.7km)
Airports close to Sandøya
Bodo(BOO), Bodoe, Norway (102.1km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (182.7km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (207.8km)
Evenes(EVE), Evenes, Norway (223.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sandøya
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (240.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.