Traveling Luck for Storfjellet, Nordland, Norway
Where is Storfjellet?What's around Storfjellet?
Wikipedia near Storfjellet
Where to stay near Storfjellet
Also known as Storfjeldet, Storfjell
The timezone in Storfjellet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 10:14 and Sunset at 14:34. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.4667°, Longitude. 11.9333°
Satellite map around Storfjellet
Loading map of Storfjellet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Storfjellet, in Nordland, Norway
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Måneset (35.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Sørlandsvåg (40.4km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rost Flyplass (9.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Nordlandsflaket (45.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kallen (33.5km)
Airports close to Storfjellet
Bodo(BOO), Bodoe, Norway (110.3km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (176.2km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (203.2km)
Evenes(EVE), Evenes, Norway (236.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Storfjellet
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (240.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.