Traveling Luck for Vedøya, Nordland, Norway
Where is Vedoya?What's around Vedoya?
Wikipedia near Vedoya
Where to stay near Vedøya
Also known as Vedoen, Vedoy, Vedöen, Vedöy
The timezone in Vedoya is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:55 and Sunset at 13:58. It's Dark
Latitude. 67.4833°, Longitude. 12.0167°
Satellite map around Vedøya
Loading map of Vedøya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vedøya, in Nordland, Norway
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Måneset (31km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Sørlandsvåg (36.3km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Rost Flyplass (5.3km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Nordlandsflaket (41.4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kallen (29.3km)
Airports close to Vedøya
Bodo(BOO), Bodoe, Norway (107.1km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (177.6km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (204km)
Evenes(EVE), Evenes, Norway (232.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vedøya
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (239.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.