Traveling Luck for Skogmo, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Skogmo?What's around Skogmo?
Wikipedia near Skogmo
Where to stay near Skogmo
The timezone in Skogmo is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 10:07 and Sunset at 14:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.5000°, Longitude. 12.0333°
Satellite map around Skogmo
Loading map of Skogmo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skogmo, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skogmo (0km)
- Voll (0km)
- Fuglem (2.1km)
- Flasnes (3.9km)
- Ranemsletta (4.2km)
- Øysletta (4.2km)
- Svalia (5km)
- Solem (5.1km)
- Vibstad (6.4km)
- Gansmo (7km)
- Øysvoll (7.7km)
- Holandsøya (7.7km)
- Rygg (7.8km)
- Oppdal (8.3km)
- Eid (8.9km)
- Selleg (8.9km)
- Øyheim (9.2km)
- Bergsmo (9.4km)
- Jørem (9.5km)
- Hamar (11.1km)
- Sjemsvoll (11.6km)
- Halvardmo (12.4km)
- Homstad (12.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stamningsvatnet (10.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Almedalen (13.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nord-Trøndelag Fylke (9.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Pinnsylan (13.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Overhalla Herad (5.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Grønlifjellet (10.3km)
Airports close to Skogmo
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (111.9km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (134km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (155.2km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (160km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (170.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Skogmo
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (195.9km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (212.7km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (214.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.