Traveling Luck for Vie, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Vie?What's around Vie?
Wikipedia near Vie
Where to stay near Vie
The timezone in Vie is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 10:07 and Sunset at 14:06. It's light
Latitude. 64.4667°, Longitude. 12.1667°
Satellite map around Vie
Loading map of Vie and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vie, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Holandsøya (0km)
- Øyheim (1.7km)
- Jørem (2.1km)
- Bergsmo (3.2km)
- Sjemsvoll (3.9km)
- Øysletta (5km)
- Flasnes (6.7km)
- Medjå (7.5km)
- Skogmo (7.7km)
- Voll (7.7km)
- Fuglem (8.3km)
- Forsland (8.6km)
- Grong (8.6km)
- Homo (8.6km)
- Formo (9.2km)
- Eid (9.7km)
- Formofoss (11.4km)
- Ranemsletta (11.6km)
- Vibstad (11.7km)
- Svalia (12.4km)
- Gansmo (12.6km)
- Solem (12.7km)
- Oppdal (12.7km)
- Øysvoll (13.4km)
- Selleg (13.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Overhalla (11.6km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nord-Trøndelag Fylke (10.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Overhalla Herad (13.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukkfjellet (10.6km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Skjørland (9.7km)
Airports close to Vie
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (115.4km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (133.6km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (158.6km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (161.4km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (173.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Vie
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (188.2km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (207.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (211.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.