Traveling Luck for Voll, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Voll?What's around Voll?
Wikipedia near Voll
Where to stay near Voll
Also known as Vold
The timezone in Voll is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 07:57 and Sunset at 16:56. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.5000°, Longitude. 12.0333°
Satellite map around Voll
Loading map of Voll and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Voll, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Skogmo (0km)
- Voll (0km)
- Fuglem (2.1km)
- Flasnes (3.9km)
- Ranemsletta (4.2km)
- Øysletta (4.2km)
- Svalia (5km)
- Solem (5.1km)
- Vibstad (6.4km)
- Gansmo (7km)
- Øysvoll (7.7km)
- Holandsøya (7.7km)
- Rygg (7.8km)
- Oppdal (8.3km)
- Eid (8.9km)
- Selleg (8.9km)
- Øyheim (9.2km)
- Bergsmo (9.4km)
- Jørem (9.5km)
- Hamar (11.1km)
- Sjemsvoll (11.6km)
- Halvardmo (12.4km)
- Homstad (12.7km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stamningsvatnet (10.2km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Almedalen (13.9km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nord-Trøndelag Fylke (9.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Pinnsylan (13.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Overhalla Herad (5.9km)
- Grønlifjellet (10.3km)
Airports close to Voll
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (111.9km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (134km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (155.2km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (160km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (170.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Voll
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (195.9km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (212.7km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (214.6km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.