Traveling Luck for Homstad, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Homstad?What's around Homstad?
Wikipedia near Homstad
Where to stay near Homstad
Also known as Hamstad, Håmstad
The timezone in Homstad is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:42 and Sunset at 15:03. It's light
Latitude. 64.4333°, Longitude. 11.8333°
Satellite map around Homstad
Loading map of Homstad and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Homstad, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Fiskeløysa (13.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Namsos Lufthavn (13.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Overhalla Herad (8.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Reinsjøfjellet (12.7km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Ranem (10.3km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nord-Trøndelag Fylke (8.6km)
Airports close to Homstad
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (120.8km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (122.8km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (142.5km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (170.9km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (179.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Homstad
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (202km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (216.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (225.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.