Traveling Luck for Geitfjellet, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Geitfjellet?What's around Geitfjellet?
Wikipedia near Geitfjellet
Where to stay near Geitfjellet
Also known as Gjeitfjeldet
The timezone in Geitfjellet is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 09:27 and Sunset at 15:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4167°, Longitude. 12.2167°
Satellite map around Geitfjellet
Loading map of Geitfjellet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Geitfjellet, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Blikkjølen (10.2km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Grong (7.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nord-Trøndelag Fylke (10.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Grong Herad (14.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Bukkfjellet (4.2km)
Airports close to Geitfjellet
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (121.2km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (129.8km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (157.6km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (166.3km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (179.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Geitfjellet
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (183.5km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (201.2km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (213.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.