Traveling Luck for Foss, Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
Where is Foss?What's around Foss?
Wikipedia near Foss
Where to stay near Foss
Also known as Fos
The timezone in Foss is Europe/Oslo
Sunrise at 10:07 and Sunset at 14:07. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4833°, Longitude. 12.0167°
Satellite map around Foss
Loading map of Foss and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Foss, in Nord-Trøndelag, Norway
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Voll (2.1km)
- Skogmo (2.1km)
- Øysletta (3.2km)
- Ranemsletta (3.9km)
- Fuglem (4.2km)
- Svalia (4.6km)
- Vibstad (4.6km)
- Gansmo (5.4km)
- Flasnes (5.7km)
- Øysvoll (6.2km)
- Solem (6.3km)
- Oppdal (6.4km)
- Rygg (6.7km)
- Selleg (7km)
- Holandsøya (7.8km)
- Jørem (9.2km)
- Øyheim (9.4km)
- Hamar (10km)
- Bergsmo (10km)
- Halvardmo (10.8km)
- Eid (10.8km)
- Homstad (10.9km)
- Sjemsvoll (11.6km)
- Reinbjør (13.4km)
- Skage (13.5km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stamningsvatnet (11.3km)
- a building for public Christian worship.
- Ranem (3.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nord-Trøndelag Fylke (7.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Pinnsylan (13.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Overhalla Herad (5.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Grønlifjellet (12.4km)
Airports close to Foss
Bronnoy(BNN), Bronnoysund, Norway (113.9km)
Trondheim vaernes(TRD), Trondheim, Norway (131.9km)
Orland(OLA), Orland, Norway (153.4km)
Kjaerstad(MJF), Mosjoen, Norway (162.1km)
Stokka(SSJ), Sandnessjoen, Norway (172.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Foss
Hallviken, Hallviken, Sweden (195.8km)
Optand, Optand, Sweden (213.8km)
Hemavan, Hemavan, Sweden (214.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.