Traveling Luck for Kobilovac, Montenegro (general), Montenegro
Where is Kobilovac?What's around Kobilovac?
Wikipedia near Kobilovac
Where to stay near Kobilovac
The timezone in Kobilovac is Europe/Belgrade
Sunrise at 06:32 and Sunset at 17:20. It's light
Latitude. 43.2069°, Longitude. 19.3519°
Satellite map around Kobilovac
Loading map of Kobilovac and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kobilovac, in Montenegro (general), Montenegro
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- (( Stančani )) (2km)
- Košare (2.2km)
- Zajedni Do (2.6km)
- Ornice (3km)
- Kosanica (3.4km)
- Kordovina (3.7km)
- Mijačevići (3.9km)
- Kriješterovina (4.3km)
- Mazarići (4.5km)
- Njivice (4.7km)
- (( Okruglica )) (4.9km)
- Bamburi (5.1km)
- (( Dublje )) (5.2km)
- Trkači (5.4km)
- (( Laz )) (5.7km)
- Zmajevac (5.7km)
- Kutuša (5.7km)
- Lijeska (6km)
- Pušanjski Do (6.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Kobilovac
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Pliješa (6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Borovac (5.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- (( Markov Potok )) (2.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Rudina (3.4km)
- a broad, open pass crossing a ridge or between hills or mountains.
- Rasno (4.9km)
Airports close to Kobilovac
Podgorica(TGD), Podgorica, Yugoslavia (111.9km)
Tivat(TIV), Tivat, Yugoslavia (121.8km)
Sarajevo(SJJ), Sarajevo, Bosnia-hercegovina (126.3km)
Dubrovnik(DBV), Dubrovnik, Croatia (134.8km)
Mostar(OMO), Mostar, Bosnia-hercegovina (144.6km)