Traveling Luck for Aðalvík, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Adalvik?What's around Adalvik?
Wikipedia near Adalvik
Where to stay near Aðalvík
Also known as Adal Bay, Adalvik, Aðal Bay
The timezone in Adalvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:55 and Sunset at 22:06. It's light
Latitude. 66.3667°, Longitude. -23.1000°
Satellite map around Aðalvík
Loading map of Aðalvík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aðalvík, in (IC19), Iceland
Accommodation around Aðalvík
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hundamúlar (9.4km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Hesteyrarfjörður (12.2km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Fljót (11.5km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Kvíarmið (8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dalá (2.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ritaskörð (4.9km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Ritur (4.3km)
Airports close to Aðalvík
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (35.8km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (102.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (197km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (250.7km)