Traveling Luck for Sléttuheiði, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Slettuheidi?What's around Slettuheidi?
Wikipedia near Slettuheidi
Where to stay near Sléttuheiði
Also known as Sljettuheidi, Sljettuheiði
The timezone in Slettuheidi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:13 and Sunset at 17:16. It's light
Latitude. 66.3167°, Longitude. -22.9833°
Satellite map around Sléttuheiði
Loading map of Sléttuheiði and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sléttuheiði, in (IC19), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Sléttuheiði
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Hesthorn (9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hundamúlar (1.9km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Hesteyrarfjörður (6.5km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Staðareyrar (11km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Aðalvík (7.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Hvarfnúpur (6.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Staðarvatn (3.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dalá (5.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ritaskörð (8.7km)
Airports close to Sléttuheiði
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (30.8km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (99.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (191.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (243.9km)