Traveling Luck for Ritur, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Ritur?What's around Ritur?
Wikipedia near Ritur
Where to stay near Ritur
Also known as Ritr Huk
The timezone in Ritur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 00:00 and Sunset at Sun never sets on the specified date at the specified location. It's light
Latitude. 66.3500°, Longitude. -23.1833°
Satellite map around Ritur
Loading map of Ritur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ritur, in (IC19), Iceland
Accommodation around Ritur
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Hesthorn (12.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hundamúlar (11km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Hesteyrarfjörður (15.6km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Aðalvík (4.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Dalá (5.4km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Ritur (0km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ritaskörð (2.1km)
Airports close to Ritur
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (33.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (99.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (200.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (253.8km)