Traveling Luck for Sléttaeyri, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Slettaeyri?What's around Slettaeyri?
Wikipedia near Slettaeyri
Where to stay near Sléttaeyri
Also known as Slettueyri, Slettunes, Sljettayri, Sljettæyri, Sléttueyri, Sléttunes
The timezone in Slettaeyri is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:16 and Sunset at 23:43. It's light
Latitude. 66.3000°, Longitude. -22.9667°
Satellite map around Sléttaeyri
Loading map of Sléttaeyri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sléttaeyri, in (IC19), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Sléttaeyri
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Hesthorn (7.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hundamúlar (0.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Staðareyrar (9.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Aðalvík (9.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Hvarfnúpur (8.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Staðarvatn (5.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ritaskörð (10.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bjarnanúpur (7.7km)
Airports close to Sléttaeyri
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (29.1km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (98.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (190.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (242.6km)