Traveling Luck for Slétta, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Sletta?What's around Sletta?
Wikipedia near Sletta
Where to stay near Slétta
Also known as Sljetta
The timezone in Sletta is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:55 and Sunset at 17:35. It's light
Latitude. 66.3000°, Longitude. -22.9667°
Satellite map around Slétta
Loading map of Slétta and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Slétta, in (IC19), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Slétta
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Hesthorn (7.9km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hundamúlar (0.8km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Staðareyrar (9.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Aðalvík (9.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Hvarfnúpur (8.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Staðarvatn (5.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Ritaskörð (10.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Bjarnanúpur (7.7km)
Airports close to Slétta
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (29.1km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (98.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (190.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (242.6km)