Traveling Luck for Hesteyrarfjörður, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Hesteyrarfjordur?What's around Hesteyrarfjordur?
Wikipedia near Hesteyrarfjordur
Where to stay near Hesteyrarfjörður
Also known as Hesteyri Fjord
The timezone in Hesteyrarfjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:00 and Sunset at 16:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.3333°, Longitude. -22.8500°
Satellite map around Hesteyrarfjörður
Loading map of Hesteyrarfjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hesteyrarfjörður, in (IC19), Iceland
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
Accommodation around Hesteyrarfjörður
- elongated depressions usually traversed by a stream.
- Jökladalir (8.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Sléttuhreppur (9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Öskuhlíð (2.5km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Grunnavík (9.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hundamúlar (7.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Innri Hesteyrarbrúnir (6.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Staðareyrar (8.3km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Hvarfnúpur (10.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Staðarvatn (9.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kjaransvíkurskarð (9.1km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Kvíarnúpur (8km)
Airports close to Hesteyrarfjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (34.5km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (104.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (185.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (238.4km)