Traveling Luck for Bænahús, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Banahus?What's around Banahus?
Wikipedia near Banahus
Where to stay near Bænahús
Also known as Baenshus
The timezone in Banahus is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 09:10 and Sunset at 18:16. It's light
Latitude. 66.2667°, Longitude. -22.2500°
Satellite map around Bænahús
Loading map of Bænahús and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bænahús, in (IC19), Iceland
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Hornstrandir (8.6km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Hvanneyri (11km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Iraboði (10.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- (( Norđur-Ísafjarđarsýsla )) (11.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Bolungavík (6km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Barðsvík (7.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Álfstaðir (9.3km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Skorarvatn (3.9km)
Airports close to Bænahús
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (48km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (115.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (156.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (209.5km)